The 50th Annual Edina Art Fair
- The First Official Art Fair of the Year
- Ranked #1 in MN and one of the top fine arts fair in the Nation
- Featuring the top 300 fine artists from Minnesota, the U.S and Canada
- Friday, June 3 through Sunday, June 5, 2016
Free Admission | Rain or Shine | Free Shuttle | Bike Corral | Parking Ramps
Friday, June 3 through Sunday, June 5, 2016
Regular Art Fair Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m - Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m - Sunday
New in 2016:
- Extended hours on Friday and Saturday nights until 10 p.m. in the Edina 5-0 Parking Lot for headlining bands, the Edina Grill Craft Beer Garden and food. The rest of the art fair will continue to close at 7 p.m. Sunday hours remain the same.
- West Food Court on 49 1/2 Street Food Court with food trucks and classic fair foods.
- East Food Court between Drew and Chowen Avenues featuring food trucks.
- Red Cow Craft Beer Garden in Red Cow parking lot on East 50th Street.
- 50th anniversary archives in Edina 5-0 Mall.
- Youth Artists Booth in Edina 5-0 Parking Lot Saturday and Sunday 12-5 p.m.
- 1973 Volkswagen Bus Photo Booth on Saturday 2-8 p.m.
- New Shuttle Drop-Off/Pick-Up Locations at the fair (now in front US Bank on West 50th Street) and at Southdale Center (on Southwest side of Southdale parking lot near the Edina Water Tower).