Frequently Asked Questions
What is new this year and changed from last year?
- Water-refill station outside of Coalition
- Raffle of featured art "Half Healed"
- New merch options including water bottles, tote bags, and kids t-shirts!
- NEW Artist People's Choice Award
Where is the Edina Art Fair HQ located?
- Next to Lush and Edina Cinema on W. 50th St
Where are the two information booths located?
- #1- W. 50th & Halifax at the corner of the US Bank #2- intersection of 50th & France (merch booth)
What are the Art Fair Hours?
- Friday-Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm & Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm
- Extended Craft Beer Garden Hours 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday
What are the Craft Beer Garden hours and where are the 2 craft beer gardens located?
- Friday-Saturday 11am-10pm & Sunday 11am-4:30pm (Edina Grill Craft Beer Garden Lund's & Byerlys Lot)
- Red Cow Craft Beer Garden Friday-Saturday 11am-7pm & Sunday 11am-4:30pm
- The 2 gardens are located in the Lunds parking lot on W. 50th Street and in the Red Cow surface lot on W. 50th Street
Who can I contact if I need to change my booth location?
- Go to the Art Fair HQ to contact Rachel.
Who do I contact if I am having problems with my Booth?
- Contact Rachel, Bella or your block captain.
Who do I contact if I need a break?
- NEW THIS YEAR: Text number in artist packet to contact the volunteer coordinator for a booth-sitter. Or contact your block captain. (This number is NOT to be used for general questions, only booth sitting)
Where can I find a Map of the Fair?
- At the Art Fair HQ located next to Edina Cinema., the 2 information booths or on the art fair signage throughout the fair.
- Or click on this line to find it on the Edina Art Fair website:
Where can I find a list of 2018 Award winners and their booth location this year?
- You can find a list in the 2018 Edina Art Fair brochure available at both information booths.
Where can I buy Edina Art Fair Merchandise and for how much?
- The cost of the t-shirt is $20, Umbrellas $15, posters $10.00, tote bags $15, kids tee’s $10, water bottles $10. Artists can buy t-shirt for $10 on Sunday at the Artist Headquarters only.
- You can purchase merchandise at the NEW merch booth located at the intersection of 50th and France. CASH ONLY.
Where are the bathrooms located?
- There are 4 banks of port-o- potties. Red Cow Craft Beer Garden (Drew and Chowen Ave on E. 50th), corner 50th & Halifax by Lund’s, along walkway between RF Moeller Jeweler and Edina Grill (France Ave) and behind Coalition in the parking lot on (East 50th & Ewing Ave).
Where can I get food?
- We have two food court locations, one in the Lund’s Parking Lot and E. 50th between Drew and Chowen Ave and throughout the fairgrounds.
- Most restaurants will accept take-out orders. Visit http://www.50thandfrance.com/directory/ for a full listing of restaurants in the district.
Is there a section for kids?
- Yes, the Kid’s Zone moved to the US Bank parking lot. Check out edinaartfair.com for a full list of Kids Activities! Wristbands can be purchased at the entrance and are good for the entire day
Where will the Music/Entertainment stage be located?
- We have a stage in the Edina Grill Craft Beer Garden (Lunds Lot).
Where can I get extra name tags?
- Art Fair HQ located next to Lush and Edina Cinema on W. 50th Street
What happens if there is severe weather?
- In the event that the show is cancelled, you will be notified by the block captain.
- If there is severe weather during the event, please seek shelter at the covered parking ramps located behind the Edina Theater, North Ramp next to Walgreens, or behind Caribou Coffee on Market Street.
- You can also check the Edina Art Fair Facebook/Twitter pages for up to date information on severe weather and possible show cancellation.
- Daily weather reports will be posted at the artists headquarters
- You may not pack up unless the show is cancelled by director.
Where is the First aid kits located?
- At the Art Fair HQ next to Edina Cinema on W. 50th Street.
How do I communicate an incident that has occurred in my booth?
- You must notify your block captain or the art fair headquarters.
- TCF bank on 50th Street, Wells Fargo ATM inside Lund’s grocery, US bank on Halifax, North American Banking Company in the back of building on France Avenue, BMO Harris Bank on France Avenue.
Grocery store/drug store
- Lunds & Byerlys, a grocery store is located on Halifax and West 50th Street
- Walgreens is located on 49 1/2th St. and France Ave.
- There are three coffee shops in the area, a Caribou inside Lunds & Byerlys, another on France & 49 1/2th St. and a Starbucks near Lunds & Byerlys on W. 50th St.
- We will also have HenHaus Coffee truck in the Lund's Food Court
Where is the closest Post office/UPS?
- USPS3948 West 49 1/2 Street, Minneapolis, MN 55436
- The UPS Store 5021 Vernon Ave, Edina MN 55436
Where is the closest Hardware Store?
- Jerry’s Hardware 5033 Vernon Ave South, Edina, MN 55436
Where is the closest gas station?
- Holiday 3700 W. 50th Street
Lunch- who offers free delivery at 50th & France to artist’s booths
- Edina Grill 5028 W. 50th Street