The Edina Art Fair is celebrating its 54th year, June 5-7 2020, as the most prestigious outdoor fine arts fair in Minnesota. Showcase your art to over an estimated 300,000-350,000 visitors at the nationally renowned Edina Art Fair. Since 1966, the Edina Art Fair has spotlighted fine art on 50th & France. This upscale area will host your art work, children’s and community activities, live entertainment, great food and local musical performers at Minnesota’s first summer art fair and the second largest art fair in MN. The Edina Art Fair is the #1 Fine Arts Fair in Minnesota and one of the top art festivals in the nation.
We invite you to apply to our Edina Art Fair starting October 2019. We use ZAPPlication, an online system that is easy and artist friendly. Applications are juried and space is limited. This year the total number of artists will be over 280 to ensure quality, variety and increased artist visibility.
Art Fair Spotlights: Green Art | Foot in the Fair | Recycle bins
Artists Important Dates
- March 1, 2020: Application deadline
- March 3, 2020: Jury process
- March 9, 2020: Invite featured artist
- March 12, 2020: Artist notification (by email)
- April 28, 2020: Deadline for accepted artists and paid booth fees
- May 1, 2020: Booth assignments posted
- May 2020: Final notification to invite waitlist artists
How to Register
Visit Our Zapplication Page to begin registration as a new user and create an artist profile. Then complete the registration in 3 easy steps:
- Fill out the application.
- Upload 4 images (see image preparation)
- Check out by paying application fee
Application Fee — $45
10'x10' Booth — $450
10'x20' Booth — $895
Corner booths are an additional $85 to guarantee location
Note: Corner booths and double-booth spaces go fast!
Applications are juried and space is limited.